New Patient Registration
We are now inviting new patients to register with us at Slade Green & Colyers Lane Medical Centre.
Firstly to register as a patient at this practice you need to ensure that you live within our practice boundary. You can find this out by following the registration link and enter your post code.
If you live within our boundary and would like to continue registration with us, you will need to:
- Complete a registration form, providing details such as your name, date of birth, NHS number (if you know it), other information such as the name and address of your previous GP and your views on organ donation
Please see link below to register at our GP Practice:
CLICK HERE to register with us
We can offer :-
- Free Parking
- Female Doctors
- Extended Hours for Doctors Appointments
- Extended Hours for Nurses Appointments
- Friendly receptionist and staff
- a clean and organised reception area.
...........and most importantly, we listen, care and support our community
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services